Use the proper verb form to express future actions in the following sentences:
- We'll have peace together when he (to be) gone.
- I wonder what the weather is going to be like and if it (to be) warm.
- I'll see that everything (to be) properly packed and put into store.
- Stay by the door and wait to make sure that he (to switch) off the light at the gates.
- If all (to go) well, I shall finish it in a fortnight.
- He wants to know if I (to deliver) this paercel.
- He will take care that they (to be) fit to do the job.
- He will be very useful if you (to treat) him right.
- I advise you to make sure the bottle (not to be) showing out of the box.
- He asks if you (to meet) him in the library at 7 o'clock.
- You will stay here and make sure no one (to approach) the road.
- We'll wait here till it (to get) dark.
- Joseph, see that there (to be) plenty of lamps for the guests.
- I don't know when she (to be) home.
- I'll see that everything (to be) in order.
- We'll talk when we (to get) there.
KEY
- is
- 'll be
- is
- switches
- goes
- will (or would) deliver
- are
- treat
- is not
- could meet
- approaches
- gets
- are
- will be / is
- is
- get